Palm trees are mostly found in coastal areas. A lot of palms are consumed and abandoned on a regular basis. Abandoned palms create a lot of waste. Palm shells have large demand as well. An effective way to reduce this waste and to convert the waste into something useful and profitable is Palm Kernel Shell Charcoal Machine. This machine converts the shells into charcoal. Palm shells which were considered to be a waste can now be used to generate high calorific value products. Palm shell has 90 percent carbon content and calorific value of about 6000-8000 kilocalorie. Palm kernel shell charcoal machine has helped in realizing the goal of sustainable development and waste utilization. This has contributed immensely in converting the waste into activated charcoal which has wide applications and the demand is growing.
Features of Palm kernel shell charcoal machine
The objective is to convert the raw material to bio-coal. The machine is designed in such a way that the raw materials come in contact with hot air as much as possible to remove the moisture content. (You can also get the detailed introcution to this machine here: https://bestonmalaysia.com/palm-kernel-shell-charcoal-making-machine/.) The moisture content must not be greater than 20 percent. The double layer design results in effective heat utilization and over 85 percent of heat is utilized. The raw materials are fed into the pulverizer, next comes the carbonization process and final product obtained is activated charcoal. Palm Kernel shell charcoal machine uses advanced carbonization technology to convert the palm shells into bio-coal. This activated bio coal can be used as a replacement for the coal used in power plants.
The carbonization furnace is made from a material having high-temperature resistance. The material is stable and wears resistant, deformation resistant and oxidation resistant. It has the superior purifying ability, insulating property, easy operation. It is safe and reliable. It has no carbonization blind spot and double chimney, finished products ratio of more than 95 percent. It is time-saving and can be operated by a single person which saves labor as well.
Parts of Palm kernel shell charcoal machine
Generally, a complete palm kernel shell charcoal processing plant includes the following devices and machines, belt conveyor, drying machine, spiral conveyor, carbonization furnace, water cooling discharging machine, dust collector and flue gas cooling machine.
Working of Palm kernel shell charcoal machine
1. The Palm shells are crushed to obtain the standard size of smaller than 50 mm. If the moisture content of these is greater than 20 percent than they are further dried. The machine is equipped with pretreatment devices to enhance the quality of the products.
2. The raw material is transferred to the carbonizing furnace through the conveyor belt. The raw material will generate combustible gases once it reaches optimum temperature and can further be used to provide heating to the furnace. Generally, the temperature range is 400-600 degree centigrade and the duration is 15 minutes.
3. The residual product, i.e activated charcoal is collected directly.
4. The combustible gases are further purified by spray dedusting machine to remove the harmful gases and meet the emission standards.
5. In the condenser, we get tar and wood vinegar.
The temperature of the furnace must not be less than 700 degree centigrade. The carbonization rate is around 3:1 or 4:1, that means it 1 ton of raw material will generate around 300 kg of charcoal. The higher the temperature, shorter is the carbonizing time.
The technology uses one fire two steps and can save sufficient energy. The carbonization process uses traditional fuel for the initial few minutes and then uses combustible gases to generate heat.
Uses of Palm Shell Charcoal
1. High Heating and Calorific Value
4. Non-Toxic and clean
5. Used to make bricks
6. Used as fertilizer to improve the quality of the soil.
7. Used as fuel in various industries like the steel industry.
8. Tar and wood vinegar which are obtained as by-products have high-temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
9. Can be used to generate mosquito repellent incense, oil paint and many more chemical compounds.
10. Activated charcoal can be used for water purification, air purification and industrial discoloration.
Advantages of Palm kernel shell charcoal machine
1. Easy to operate and saves labor cost
2. It is environment-friendly and contributes to sustainable development.
3. It is highly efficient and had high carbonization rate.
4. Rate of finished production I greater than 95 percent.
5. The machine is durable. It has an operating life of more than 7 years.
If you are interested in this machine, grasp this opportunity and reach Beston Machinery China as soon as possible to get the most reasonable prices now.